Jerry and I are retired. In 2005 we sold our stick house, got rid of all our "stuff". We have been on the road now for five years. We have met some wonderful people and seen a lot of great things. But, there is so much more to see and do.
Sunday, July 6, 2008
7-7-08- Tacoma, Washington
We arrived in Tacoma for a short visit with some friends we met in Lancaster, California. (Brad and Sandy) We went to their son’s house for the 4th. He made ribs that he smoked for hours and they were wonderful. He put on a fireworks display that was better than the real thing. It was the best display I have ever seen, and we had a front row seat. It is legal in his county to set off fireworks.We also went down to Tacoma shores and saw the "tall ships" display that was pretty cool. Today we leave and I will update more this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds wonderful. I could really go for a rib right now!
ReplyDelete