Wednesday, April 1, 2009

4-1-09 Cumming, Georgia

>

We have started heading west but at this rate it may take quite a while and cost more than just diesel fuel.





What do you think they do the last 15 minutes of the day?




We tried to leave on a Sunday and the RV didn’t start. So they had to tow us to a shop to have the repairs fixed. This was not a complete surprise since we had the RV in the shop less than a month ago for the same thing and they couldn’t find anything wrong with it! I can’t say that the time I am spending in the shops is making me love the RV life. When we left Florida we saw on the news that Monaco has filed for bankruptcy. This is never a good thing when you have problems with your coach like we do. We have been to the factory in Oregon, Florida, and Indiana. Now I guess we will just visit independent shops! Oh no, more good news, someone is trying to buy Monaco so we still may be able to spend time in the shops. Does anyone know a good attorney that could possibly sue a bankrupt company?

Does anyone need me at their house to do repairs for an extended period of time? Bathrooms remodeled, new fireplaces, walls painted, yard clean up, hardwood floors, tile work or anything else? “Vivian’s handyman” service may be just what you need. I work cheep. Just for food, usually, and a good bed. Maybe if you don’t need repairs you might need child care for a couple of weeks (Sorry I have to put a time limit on that) :) I can also be available for anything else you may need. If you think there is something I can do, and I don’t, I will learn (my brothers are great teachers via the phone line).

I think my glass is half full today :(

It rained the whole week in Georgia but I got a lot of sewing done. It was great to see Jeanne and of course our friend Neal and Shirley loved them.

Everyone needs cute pictures to end a blog like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment